Dam straight! I’m having another whinge. Guess what about? Yep – Traffic.
Perth drivers, you are getting WORSE. I’m even going to the extent that now I’m going to by a car cam and record your stupidness and post it on here and youtube each morning just to show other Perth drivers how shit you really are.
Oh excuse me whilst I swap 3 lanes of traffic causing each one to come to a stand still.
Beep beep, I’d like to turn out of this turning lane, blocking all traffic in the process.
Ahhh 50kph on guildford rd, why thank you rav 4 driver.
So what can be done about such stupid driving?
Well all these research places seem to have the idea, let’s make speed limits even less than what they are today.
Now why would you do that?
1. “Saving lives” – Are you kidding me? Maybe some education about how to look left, look right before you cross would help. – Perhaps NOT having your headphones in your ears when you cross a road would help.
2. Revenue raising – At 30Kph I believe my V8 holden would almost NOT require me to touch the accelerator.. That’s safe.
3. Encouraging people to use public transport… – I already can’t get on a train in the morning because I don’t like to smell the neck of the lady in front of me.. Really????.
So as you can see – what a wonderful idea to slow you down even more.
End result – more road rage – end of storey.
Dear Perth Drivers,
Get your licenses out, cut them up, and come see me, I’ll teach you how to:
- Keep left unless overtaking.
- How to correctly navigate a round-a-bout
- Merging on/off Freeways, Highways.
- Executing your takeoff from traffic lights.
- Seeing a speed camera and how NOT to step on the brakes.
- Reading traffic, be courteous instead of a tool.
- Area perception – Your car is not a semi trailer, you don’t require 2 lanes to turn.
- Motorbike smarts – Don’t try to run him off the road, he’s wearing kevlar gloves, a helmet and probably body armour – are you sure you want to take that on?.
At the end of the day children, it’s time you grow up and realise you’re not the only one on the road. You don’t own the road. In fact, you probably don’t even remember how you got your license.
Rant #02 end.